The Zeppelin Airship Murder is the most popular murder mystery game of all time.
You’re looking for a murderer amongst your guests. Believe it or not, one of them murdered the captain of the Zeppelin Airship. The challenge is to figure out “who is the murderer”.
The game has an excellent theme inviting guests to dress up in wonderful 1930’s costumes. This adds an extra level of fun and excitement to an already fun game.
Zeppelin Airship Murder is a game for 10 guests (5 male and 5 female).
Zeppelin Airship Murder Overview
The year is 1931 and the airship “Zeppelin” is on its 10th flight over the Atlantic Ocean from Europe to the USA. The passenger list reads like a “Who’s Who” of the rich, famous and glamorous globe trotters.
You have been invited to dine at the Captain’s table tonight as the airship glides majestically over the calm ocean below. You are dressed for dinner and arrive on time but the Captain is not there to greet his personal guests.
Finally, word arrives of a disturbance in the observation room and the Captain is missing – presumed dead. But who killed the Captain and why?
The suspects and guests are:
- Robert DeVault – a very wealthy and powerful merchant banker. He is an American citizen who often travels on the “Zeppelin” to attend important business in London.
- Annette Ballsover – a two-time Wimbledon Ladies Tennis Champion. Extremely competitive, she travels widely to participate in Tennis Grand Slam championships.
- Pete Bog – Explorer and Travel Writer. There are very few places in the world that he has not visited and written about. He is always in demand to give speeches around the world and to write articles in prominent journals about his exploits.
- Olive Brioche – A passenger. Author of Exotic Recipes and many cookbooks. All her books have been best sellers and she has become very wealthy indeed. Her recipes are used at the best hotels and restaurants around the world.
- Jock Sway – A First World War fighter pilot from Scotland. Considered a hero in his time, He is very eccentric and his love for flying is as strong now as ever.
- Miss Jane Highkick – A Chorus Line dancer from New York. She is currently appearing in a long running Broadway show. She loves the life of the theatre and the buzz of performing on stage.
- Bob Wrench – the Chief Engineer aboard the “Zeppelin”. He has many years in civil and military aviation. He is serious about his job and likes to get his hands dirty.
- Lady Axeminster – an aristocrat from England. An extremely wealthy widow whose long-deceased husband was Lord of the Manor. She is comfortable with her wealth and status and dislikes the concept of entrepreneurs and “new money”.
- Ray Zondett – a prominent Trade Unionist. Known for his plain speaking and unending hard work in support of workers’ rights. Not always popular in the world of business, commerce and industry.
- Miss Stephie Scope – The Airship’s Nurse. Stephie is a simple yet happy individual who enjoys socialising with the rich and famous people aboard the “Zeppelin”.
This is a very popular game, ideal if you are planning on a party of 8-10 guests, then this comes highly recommended.
This game is owned by Murder Mystery Games Australia
This is a game for 10 people including the host.
- 8-10* Players (5 male and 5 female)
*The game may be played by 8 people by removing a male and female character.
- Instructions & Tips
- Announcement to Guests
- Player Story Profiles
- Player Clues
- Player Name Tags
The story and characters in this game are entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
This game is delivered as a downloadable Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF file.
The PDF format can be printed on any home printer in mono (black & white).
Fast Pay & Download
PayPal Check Out button above.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.