It is time for the All Saints College class reunion. For one night we will return to the good old days. Will old friendships and rivalries from those days survive or will we be able to fake it just as we do when we try adulting through life?
A Killer Reunion is a little different than the rest of our games. First of all, the main 20 characters are all couples who will be working together at times to achieve goals. They may have some secrets from each other, but overall, they will be working to protect each other. This murder mystery game is a ‘clean’ game. There are no affairs & people are basically good. Killer Reunion is great for church groups and others who are worried about the possibility of offending guests. It can also be used for older teen groups!
Another difference is that the murder happens before the game. Being a couples murder mystery we felt it would be too complicated to murder them both or only one. That is not to say that there won’t be more murders during the evening. Those tend to happen in our games since we provide a lot of intrigue outside of the murder itself.
Character Background Booklets which contain:
- Guest List
- How to Participate in a Murder Mystery Instructions
- Character Background
- Any information the character may need.
- Character Confidential Booklets – Contain Secrets, Knowledge, and Things to Do.
- Host Guide Booklet – This includes a Step By Step
- Organizing Guide and Organizing Labels
- Guest List Worksheet, (to assign characters to guests).
- Weapon & Action Card System, (There is an optional weapon card scavenger hunt. We will provide the link to that in the materials you receive).
- Full-Size Evidence
- Evidence Presentation
- Game Money, (for all those nefarious schemes).
- Whodunit Cards and Worksheet
- Graphics or flyers to display.
- Best Performer – For Oscar deserving performance skills.
- Dressed to Kill – For using outstanding creative imagination in costuming.
- Super Sleuth – For using superior wits and detective skills to solve the mystery.
- Super Villain – For being the sneakiest and most backstabbing player in the game.
- Wealthiest Player – For using cunning, bribery, and other nefarious skills to amass the most wealth.
This game is sold by our good friends at dinnerandamurder.com.
The Buy Game Now link (below) takes you straight to their web site where you can buy the game.
$39.00 | Buy Game Now.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.