The year is 1935 and once again the Venice Express will be leaving London on a gloriously decadent trip full of luxury and glamour.
The cream of British and Continental Society will be taking the famous trip. Excitement is mounting as the passenger list includes the famous author Agatha Frisky and some of her family.
Join them for a trip of discovery and possibly tragedy.
- Lord Hugh Dunnit – Agatha’s husband Jess Plane
- Frisky Agatha’s newly married daughter
- Alex Plane – Jess’ husband
- Melissa Forethought – Agatha’s secretary and assistant
- Jurgen Furstklass – German passenger
- Bella Sella – Agatha’s Italian publisher
- Gautier Seet – Train attendant
- Miss DeMeenur – Agatha’s nurse
- Colonel Nutt – Passenger
- Victoria Station – Passenger
A classic murder mystery for 8, 9 or 10 players!
This game is sold in a downloadable PDF Format and printable on any home printer.
$29.50 | Fast Pay & Download
Select the number of players and then PayPal Check Out button above.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.