Killem Hall Hospital is pleased to invite you to a party to celebrate the opening of the new ‘Snife Wing’. The new wing will be formally opened by the chief executive of Killem Hall Primary Care Trust, our own Sir John Snife.
Killem Hall Hospital is the venue for a party to celebrate the opening of the new Snife Wing. Sir John Snife is the guest of honour and is treating the guests to his after dinner stories “Under the surgeon’s knife”. However before he could cut the ribbon and declare the new wing open, he dropped dead. Why did someone want him dead? What had they got to hide? Find out the answers by hosting your own party to solve the mystery of Operation Murder.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
Operation Murder for 12 or 14 players. There are six/seven female characters and six/seven male characters. The host is responsible for printing out and organising the documents for the game (Full instructions are provided). Games usually take two and a half to three hours and are designed to be played around a meal or a buffet.
Operation Murder – 18+
Sir John himself is our guest of honour and, after the opening ceremony, he will treat us to some of his witty after-dinner stories on the subject ’Under the surgeon’s knife with Sir John Snife’.
Joining Sir John at the Party will be:
- Dee Spence • Pharmacist (She’s got a pill for everything)
- Mal Practice • Surgeon (No nurse, I said “prick his boil”)
- Ann T Septic • Nurse (She’s squeaky clean, not!)
- Aachen Head • Doctor (Don’t worry about that case of VD, I’ll drink anything)
- Drew Blood • Nurse (That’s a whole armful)
- Ray D O’Grapher • X-Ray Operator (He’ll see right through you)
- Sister Sledge • Matron (Ooooh Matron)
- Willie Everwake • Anaesthetist (You’ll come round to his way of thinking)
- Cilla Con • Plastic Surgeon (They can’t afford a real one)
- Lance Boyles • Consultant (I guess it doesn’t matter any more)
- Emma Roids • Nurse (She’s a right pain in the backside)
- Ammin Trubbel • Doctor (Goodness Gracious Me)
- Carrie Patients • Porter (She’ll pick anybody up)
- Parry Medic • Ambulance Driver (You can play with his Ding-a-ling)
Number of players – 12 or 14
There are six/seven female characters and six/seven male characters.
- Game Instructions
- Costume Suggestions
- Player Slips
- Player Clues
The story and characters in this Murder Mystery are fictitious. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
This game is sold in a downloadable PDF
Format and printable on any home printer.
$39.50 | Fast Pay & Download
PayPal Check Out button above.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.