This is a truly fabulous game. Unlike our other games where you are trying to discover the murderer, this time round your looking for a long lost statue.
Everyone knows the Indianna Jones movies and so your guests will not have any trouble getting into the mood and character of an exciting treasure hunt.
The year is 1935 and in the steamy jungles of Guatemala a thrilling race is on.
Rival archaeologists, Colorado Bones and Art E. Fax, have been getting closer to the hidden location of Chubbychuppa, the legendary Mayan statue. They are being followed by a number of other archaeologists and treasure hunters, all with the same objective, to find the statue.
The statue, made from jade with crystal eyes, is over 1300 years old and dates back to the Classic Mayan period of history. The story of Chubbychuppa is described in the Hamburg Codex, an ancient Mayan document only recently deciphered. Ownership of the statue is said to give enormous powers to the owner. However the Codex also warns that to seek the statue without a true heart will be fatal.
Who will win the race for the statue and will the winner and loser survive.
- Colorado Bones – Archaeologist
- Tara Craft – Colorado’s girlfriend
- Harry Glyphics – University Lecturer
- Crystal Skul – Mayan Expert
- Sett Von Trapp – Military Collector
- Ann O’Domini – Historian
- Ed Mann – Local Tribesman
- Dee Capitated – Tomb Trap Expert
- Doug Deep – Australian Archaeologist
- Concila Munez – Local Government Official
The game can be played in a number of variations making it one of our most popular games:
- 8 Players (male and female)
- 9 Players (5 female 4 male)
- 9 Players (4 female 5 male)
- 10 Players (male and female)
All 4 versions come with the game.
- ‘How To Run’ instructions
- Game timetable
- Round instructions and riddles
- Player invitations
- Ideas for costumes
- Player slips
- Player clues
The story and characters in this Murder Mystery are fictitious. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
This game is sold in a downloadable PDF Format and printable on any home printer.
$29.50 | Fast Pay & Download
Select the number of players and then PayPal Check Out button above.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.