It is time for the Hidden Councils Annual Costume Ball. This is the social event of the year. The Royalty of the Mage Guild, Were Clans, Vampyr Houses, and Fae Court will be in attendance. As always when the Immortal Court gathers you can expect political intrigue, barbed innuendos, backstabbing, and betrayal. So the same as any other day among royalty.
It is whispered that there will be a special meeting of the Hidden Council at this year’s annual Costume Ball to address the recent Watcher murders. Watchers are important to the Immortals and help keep their existence hidden from humanity. The Immortals, in turn, have sworn to protect the Watchers for their service.
We think you will be really pleased with the activities we have added to this unusual game! In this game, there are 5 Artifact Weapon Cards. There will be a short scavenger hunt, with puzzles and clues, to locate these weapons. They can only be used once and no one can commit murder without a weapon card. These will be very valuable commodities. You will also have 20 Spell Cards. Each guest gets to draw one from a hat. 10 spell cards are helpful game-wise and the other 10 are funny spells that will provide a lot of entertainment.
For 8-20 Guests – with a minimum of 10 guests required and a max of 20, or up to 30 with our optional Extra Character Packet.
Character Background Booklets which contain:
- Guest List
- How to Participate in a Murder Mystery Instructions
- Character Background
- Any information the character may need.
- Character Confidential Booklets – Contain Secrets, Knowledge, and Things to Do.
- Host Guide Booklet – This includes a Step By Step
- Organizing Guide and Organizing Labels
- Guest List Worksheet, (to assign characters to guests).
- Weapon, Spell Cards, & Action Card System, (There is an optional weapon card scavenger hunt. We will provide the link to that in the materials you receive).
- Full-Size Evidence
- Evidence Presentation
- Game Money, (for all those nefarious schemes).
- Whodunit Cards and Worksheet
- Graphics or flyers to display.
- Best Performer – For Oscar deserving performance skills.
- Dressed to Kill – For using outstanding creative imagination in costuming.
- Super Sleuth – For using superior wits and detective skills to solve the mystery.
- Super Villain – For being the sneakiest and most backstabbing player in the game.
- Wealthiest Player – For using cunning, bribery, and other nefarious skills to amass the most wealth.
This game is sold by our good friends at dinnerandamurder.com.
The Buy Game Now link (below) takes you straight to their web site where you can buy the game.
After you checkout and pay, the game will be available for immediate download.